Rules and Regulations:
- Every organization has a $300 limit per quarter, $500 limit if the organization has a liaison (see Liaison for more information).
- Funded groups must give recognition to SCORE through a visible poster, banner, or on a product given out to the community.
- SCORE cannot fund over $500 for food per year to a single group.
- SCORE cannot fund costumes (rentals only), gifts, prizes, or makeup.
- SCORE cannot fund travel or transportation costs (only exception involves specific request from Finance Board directly).
- SCORE cannot fund awards, trophies, gifts or scholarships for individuals.
For more information please reference the Finance Board website: http://www.financeboard.as.ucsb.edu
**In addition to these Rules and Regulations, each group must also take note of the Stipulations for Winter Quarter 2012 Funding (at the bottom of “Funding” page).